10 Days Beijing, Xian, Chengdu - June 19-28 2017
- Enhanced awareness of the global community.
- Greater appreciation and respect of distinct cultural values.
- Increased interest in international issues.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to different perspectives and languages.
- Personal development leading to heightened self-confidence and self-esteem.
UC San Diego is proud to offer this unique opportunity to tour and learn abroad. The relationship between the United States and China has been described as important not only for the citizens of our two countries, but also for a new era of global development.
Its incredibly long history, means China is home to many famous landmarks such as the Great Wall, the Terracotta Warriors, and the Forbidden City. At the same time, the modern cities have all the amenities of any international city, with countless restaurants, shopping and lots of entertainment options. Enroll Now!
China is the world’s third largest country, dominating the map of eastern Asia. With an area of 9.6 million square kilometers (3.7 millions square miles), China is a very diverse place. From the Himalayas in the West, the super cities of the east, the desert and grasslands of the north and the tropical south, China is one of the most diverse geographies in the world.